- Provides enhanced CFPP performance
- Inhibits growth of wax crystals
- Improves pour point
- Enables a deeper cut into the barrel for middle distillate use
- Broadens the usable range of crude oil for middle distillate production
- Reduces the need to use kerosene dilutions for flow control
Cold Flow Operability Improver
Current region availability North America
To inquire about availability in other regions or to find out more contact your Afton Representative.
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 4566 cold flow improver is designed to improve the low temperature handling and operability of middle distillate fuels while reducing or eliminating the need for kerosene blending. HiTEC® 4566 is specially formulated to lower the CFPP (Cold Filter Plugging Point) of most diesel fuels. This product has been specially formulated for use in today's modern diesel fuels and typical biodiesel blends.
HiTEC® 4566 cold flow improver is typically used between 25 ppm (7.5 PTB) and 1000 ppm (300 PTB) depending on base fuel and performance target desired. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Max Handling Temp: 53°C
Shelf Life: 36 months @ ambient temperature