- Clean-gear performance under conditions of high temperature and oxidation
- Excellent phosphorus retention, ensuring extended wear protection
- Low chlorine content in blended industrial gear oils
- Consistently strong micropitting performance as specified by key industrial gear original equipment 60°C and 90°C
- Performance exceeding the requirements of AIST 224, AGMA 9005- F16 Antiscuff and DIN 51517, Part 3 when correctly formulated in appropriate base stock
- Approved by SKF and FAG in PAO/ester for use in wind turbine applications
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 307 additive is designed for the formulation of high performance industrial gear and wind turbine oils. In addition to providing wear, clean gear and oxidation protection, HiTEC® 307 additive offers extended corrosion and micropitting performance.
Shelf Life: 18 months at ambient (15-35°C)
HiTEC® 307 additive is recommended for use at 2.65% wt. in conventional mineral oils. When used in synthetic formulations it may be necessary to incorporate some ester fluid in order to improve solubility and compatibility. Treat-rate may vary depending on base stock. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.