Multifunctional Diesel Performance Additive
Current region availability Latin America North America
To inquire about availability in other regions or to find out more contact your Afton Representative.
• Improved fuel economy thanks to the one-tank clean-up demonstrated in critical industry tests, and impressive fuel economy recovery demonstrated in real world conditions
Key Performance Benefits
• Enhanced engine power and acceleration by restoring injector and combustion performance to their designed output
• Protects engines and injectors from the formation of harmful deposits
• Protects the environment by reducing harmful CO2 and NOx emissions
• Extends the life of the fuel system and injector parts by improving fuel lubricity and preventing corrosion
• Improves ignition quality, raising cetane number for easier engine starts and faster dissipation of white smoke
• Helps prevent unscheduled maintenance, fuel filter blocking, and DPF regeneration by keeping fuel systems clean
• Reduces the tendency of low sulphur fuels to static electricity discharge, by improving the conductivity of the treated fuel
HiTEC® 46606 is a multifunctional diesel fuel additive specially formulated with Afton's latest Greenclean® detergent technology to provide complete injector cleanliness for better fuel economy, power recovery and less maintenance, especially in today's modern high pressure common rail injection engines. It also contains cetane improver to improve engine starting, and lubricity to prevent wear.
Max Handling Temp: 40°C
Shelf Life: 48 months @ ambient