Key Performance BenefitsHiTEC® 307 additive is designed for the formulation of high performance industrial gear and wind turbine oils. In addition to providing wear, clean gear and oxidation protection, HiTEC® 307 additive offers extended corrosion and micropitting performance. The enhanced performance of this additive package is built on the core strengths of HiTEC® 317 additive using HiTEC® 301 additive as an ashless top treat.
HiTEC® 307 additive benefits include:
- Clean-gear performance under conditions of high temperature and oxidation
- Excellent phosphorus retention, ensuring extended wear protection
- Low chlorine content in blended industrial gear oils
- Consistently strong micropitting performance as specified by Flender AG at 60°C and 90°C
- Rationalisable from HiTEC 317 additive plus HiTEC 301 additive Top Treat (ashless)
- Performance exceeding the requirements of U.S. Steel 224, AGMA 9005-E02 and DIN 51517, Part 3
- Approved by SKF and FAG in PAO/ester for use in wind turbine applications
Recommended DosageHiTEC® 307 additive is recommended for use at 2.65% wt. in conventional mineral oils. When used in synthetic formulations it may be necessary to incorporate some ester fluid in order to improve solubility and compatibility. Treat-rate may vary depending on base stock. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Handling InformationMax Handling Temp: 65°C
Shelf Life: 12 months at ambient (15-35°C)