- Unique stay-clean technology, increases the reliability of valves, filters and bearings and reduces unplanned downtime and maintenance
- Specially developed to give excellent water separation performance throughout the oil service life
- Advanced filterability, even in the presence of trace contaminants
- Contains silicon-free antifoam for excellent foam control resulting in reliable operation
- Formulated to meet the most demanding OEM specifications
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 2505 top tier ashless additive is intended for use in demanding high temperature gas, steam and combined cycle turbine oil applications. HiTEC® 2505 is designed for Group II and Group III base stocks and contains a groundbreaking patented antioxidant system which imparts extended oxidation life. This additive technology is designed to give unsurpassed control of sludge, varnish and related deposits.
Maximum Storage Temp: 40˚C
Maximum Blending and Handling Temp: 65˚C
Shelf Life: 24 months at ambient temperature
Recommended treat rate for HiTEC® 2505 additive is 0.7% - 0.8% wt. in suitable base stocks.* Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
** Testing by Afton Chemical has shown that it is possible to meet the requirements of specifications containing the Dry TOST test using HiTEC® 2505 at 0.8% in Chevron Group II and at 0.7% in Yubase Group III.