- Extended oxidation life
- Contains rust inhibitors providing excellent rust protection
- Contains anticorrosion agents to protect copper containing alloys
- Water separation
- Resistance to sludge formation
Premium R&O /Turbine Additive Package
Current region availability Asia Pacific Europe, Middle East, Africa, India (EMEAI) Latin America North America
To inquire about availability in other regions or to find out more contact your Afton Representative.
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 2571 is a fully formulated ashless rust and oxidation (R&O) inhibitor additive designed for high performance turbine oils, R&O hydraulic fluids, circulating oils, and compressor oils. It provides excellent rust and oxidation control, and filterability. These features contribute to longer fluid life and reduced system maintenance.
Max Handling Temp: 80°C
Shelf Life: 24 months @ ambient (10-40°C)
The recommended treat rate for HiTEC® 2571 is 0.80% wt. Dosages may vary depending on the required performance claims and the base oil. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
- Fives Cincinnati P-38, P-55, P-54 and P-57
- General Electric GEK 32568, GEK 107395, GEK 46506
- Siemens TLV 9013 04
- Alstom HTGD 90 117
- Solar Turbines ES9-224
- DIN 51524-1; 51515-1
- Parker Denison HF-0 Bench Tests
- AIST 125
- ISO 8068
- AGMA 9005 E02-RO