- Proven HFRR performance in a variety of fuels
- Low sulfur content (<15 ppmm) minimizes impact on ULSD
- Excellent low temperature stability and handling
- Enhanced corrosion protection
- Compatible and completely miscible with commonly used diesel fuel additives
- Demonstrated no-harm performance:
- Compatible with lubricants
- Will not cause fuel filter plugging
- No impact on water shedding, corrosion, thermal stability, cloud point or fuel conductivity
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 4142 mono-acidic lubricity improver additive is designed to improve the lubricity of ultra low sulfur diesel fuels and provide cost effective solutions to ASTM D975 compliance.
HiTEC® 4142 is suitable for use as blend components or stand alone additives. Recommended dosages are between 75-125 ppmv, depending on the severity of the base fuel. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Shelf Life: 48 months