- Keep clean and clean up performance in industry tests
- Proven to rapidly restore engine cleanliness
- Formulated with antifoam to reduce tank filling time and minimize forecourt spillage
- Provides corrosion protection for tanks and engine components
- Effective in biodiesel fuel blends up to B10
Diesel Performance Additive
Current region availability Asia Pacific Europe, Middle East, Africa, India (EMEAI) Latin America North America
To inquire about availability in other regions or to find out more contact your Afton Representative.
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 46014 diesel performance additive is formulated with our latest Greenclean® detergent technology, designed for cost-effective injector control in both modern and older diesel vehicles.
HiTEC® 46014 provides optimal industry test performance (CEC XUD-9 and DW-10), ensuring injectors are kept clean and free from deposits.
Max Handling Temp: 40°C
Shelf Life: 12 months
Depending on your performance needs, the treat rate of HiTEC® 46014 can be modified to achieve a targeted level of performance. Dosage may vary depending on base fuels. Please consult your Afton contact for further information.