- Superior wear protection and load carrying - Extended machine life, reduced downtime and improved performance
- Outstanding yellow metal protection - Maintains optimum performance while extending component life
- Industry-leading friction performance - Precise, smooth and confident control
- Unique set of OEM approvals including ZF TE-ML 03C, Allison TES-439 and DANA-OHTM-TO - Latest coverage for modern machinery
- Broadest fleet coverage - Ideal for a larger number of fleets and work-sites
- Simplified logistics and handling - More time to do the real work
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 8888z additive package provides Higher Performance and Wider Fleet Coverage for construction and mining transmissions and drivetrains. This multi-functional fluid can be used throughout the drivetrain and hydraulics, wherever high-friction fluids are requested.
Max Handling Temp: (<24 hours) 70°C
Shelf Life: 24 months at ambient temperature 1 month at 50°C
The recommended treat-rate of HiTEC® 8888z additive is 6.5% wt. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations. Guideline formulations in a wide variety of base stocks are available.