- Superior wear protection and load carrying - Extended machine life, reduced downtime and improved performance
- Outstanding yellow metal protection - Maintains optimum performance while extending component life
- Industry-leading friction performance - Precise, smooth and confident control
- Unique set of OEM approvals including ZF TE-ML 03C, Allison TES-439 and DANA-OHTM-TO - Latest coverage for modern machinery
- Broadest fleet coverage - Ideal for a larger number of fleets and work-sites
- Simplified logistics and handling - More time to do the real work
Off Road Additive Package
Current region availability Asia Pacific Europe, Middle East, Africa, India (EMEAI)
To inquire about availability in other regions or to find out more contact your Afton Representative.
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 8888z additive package provides Higher Performance and Wider Fleet Coverage for construction and mining transmissions and drivetrains. This multi-functional fluid can be used throughout the drivetrain and hydraulics, wherever high-friction fluids are requested.
Max Handling Temp: (<24 hours) 70°C
Before using the product, warm the material to 65 °C whilst stirring for a minimum of 1 hour (<24hours max)
Shelf Life: 12 months at ambient temperature 1 month at 50°C
The recommended treat-rate of HiTEC® 8888z additive is 6.5% wt. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations. Guideline formulations in a wide variety of base stocks are available.