Direct oil cooling is helping eMobility push new boundaries and not just via the eMotor! Batteries, power electronics and charging systems can also benefit from this more effective cooling method. With the right coolant capable of delivering efficiency as well as reliability, future design is best optimized when developing hardware and fluids side by side.
Read the article below to explore how getting the coolant right can offer improved reliability, responsiveness, and peak efficiency throughout an electrified powertrain. Early collaboration between OEMs and fluid formulators, informed by insights from in-house testing, should not be the exception but the rule.
Featured in the Winter 2021 edition of e-mobility technology international Magazine.
Perspectivas publicadas recientemente
- Afton Chemical presents eMobility Fluids published by Transmission Technology International Magazine
- How Test Simulation Can Drive Slideway Success
- Afton Chemical shares insights on key trends and how the pandemic impacted the fuels and lubricants additive industry in Asia Pacific
- Introducing the New Slideway Microbotz® Guide
- Turbine lubrication – a fresh look