This article analyses that as hybrid solutions rise in popularity, learnings from dedicated BEV lubricant additives are proving valuable in creating new DHT additives. Applying the learning from electronics-compatible BEV additive chemistries that don’t compromise on wear protection or friction characteristics can help unlock the full potential of diverse new DHT designs with sufficient performance reserve to remain relevant as the industry races ahead.
Featured in the July 2021 addition of Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology International Magazine.
Perspectivas publicadas recientemente
- Afton Chemical presents eMobility Fluids published by Transmission Technology International Magazine
- High-efficiency, low-risk electrified transmission fluid
- Afton Chemical GDI presentation at CGSB meeting
- Unlocking premium hydraulic fluid potential with zinc-free additive technology
- Targeting eAxle efficiency through additives