Direct oil cooling is helping eMobility push new boundaries and not just via the eMotor! Batteries, power electronics and charging systems can also benefit from this more effective cooling method. With the right coolant capable of delivering efficiency as well as reliability, future design is best optimized when developing hardware and fluids side by side.
Read the article below to explore how getting the coolant right can offer improved reliability, responsiveness, and peak efficiency throughout an electrified powertrain. Early collaboration between OEMs and fluid formulators, informed by insights from in-house testing, should not be the exception but the rule.
Featured in the Winter 2021 edition of e-mobility technology international Magazine.
Недавно опубликованные аналитические данные
- Afton Chemical presents eMobility Fluids published by Transmission Technology International Magazine
- High-efficiency, low-risk electrified transmission fluid
- Afton Chemical GDI presentation at CGSB meeting
- Unlocking premium hydraulic fluid potential with zinc-free additive technology
- Targeting eAxle efficiency through additives
Get More Information
We have support specialists that can get you more information on unique industry content.