Passenger Car Additive Package
Aktuelle Verfügbarkeit der Region Europe, Middle East, Africa, India (EMEAI)
Um sich über die Verfügbarkeit in anderen Regionen zu erkundigen oder mehr zu erfahren, wenden Sie sich an Ihren Afton-Vertreter.
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 9387X is a cost-effective and field-proven engine oil performance additive for use in Passenger car applications. It enables the lubricant blender to provide both value and reassurance to the end-user.
Standard Profile: ACEA A3/B4 (2008), API SL, MB 229.1
Upgraded profile: ACEA A3/B4 (2008), API SN, MB 229.1, Renault RN 0700
- Upgraded from over 5 years of field-proven technology
- Provides confidence with Biodiesel from proof-of-performance field trial data
- Demonstrates good performance reserve compared to the ACEA engine test protocols
- Upgraded to meet ACEA 2008 specifications, as well as API SN and Renault RN 0700 with an additional boost of HiTEC® 9552 at 0.2% wt.
- Delivers only what the engine needs for the target segment
- Has a cost-effective formulation with a very low and advantageous treat-rate
- Delivers logistical simplicity with widely available VII and base stocks
Recommended DosageThe standard recommended treat-rate for HiTEC® 9387X is 10.4% wt. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Handling InformationMax Handling Temp: 70°C
Shelf Life: 24 months at ambient temperature