Passenger Car Additive Package
Disponibilidad actual por regiones Europe, Middle East, Africa, India (EMEAI)
Para enviar una consulta sobre la disponibilidad en otras regiones o para obtener más información, comuníquese con su representante de Afton.
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 9387X is a cost-effective and field-proven engine oil performance additive for use in Passenger car applications. It enables the lubricant blender to provide both value and reassurance to the end-user.
Standard Profile: ACEA A3/B4 (2008), API SL, MB 229.1
Upgraded profile: ACEA A3/B4 (2008), API SN, MB 229.1, Renault RN 0700
- Upgraded from over 5 years of field-proven technology
- Provides confidence with Biodiesel from proof-of-performance field trial data
- Demonstrates good performance reserve compared to the ACEA engine test protocols
- Upgraded to meet ACEA 2008 specifications, as well as API SN and Renault RN 0700 with an additional boost of HiTEC® 9552 at 0.2% wt.
- Delivers only what the engine needs for the target segment
- Has a cost-effective formulation with a very low and advantageous treat-rate
- Delivers logistical simplicity with widely available VII and base stocks
Recommended DosageThe standard recommended treat-rate for HiTEC® 9387X is 10.4% wt. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Handling InformationMax Handling Temp: 70°C
Shelf Life: 24 months at ambient temperature