Multifunctional Grease Additive
Disponibilidad actual por regiones Asia Pacific Europe, Middle East, Africa, India (EMEAI) Latin America North America
Para enviar una consulta sobre la disponibilidad en otras regiones o para obtener más información, comuníquese con su representante de Afton.
Key Performance BenefitsHiTEC® 343G grease additive is a blend of cost effective multifunctional grease additive componentry designed to be used in a wide variety of grease formulations. HiTEC® 343G combines EP/AW, yellow metal and steel corrosion inhibitors in an easy to handle package that can simplify grease production while enhancing performance in these critical areas and maintaining flexibility for the formulator.
Good basic multipurpose greases can be formulated with HiTEC® 343G alone, while higher tier greases can be created by using additional individual componentry to add specialised performance.
HiTEC® 343G additive provides:
- Multifunctionalality, allowing inventory rationalisation and simpli- fied handling, logistics and formulation
- Sulfur-Phosphorus Chemistry
- Exceptional EP protection and durability
- Improved copper-corrosion protection
- Excellent compatibility with commonly used seal materials
- A formulation that maintains the integrity of grease thickener system
Recommended DosageThe typical treat-rates are 0.5 to 5.0% wt., dosage will depend on application performance required. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Handling InformationMax Blending and Handling Temp: 65°C
Shelf Life: 24 months at ambient temperature, 6 months at 40°C