- Sulfur-Phosphorus Chemistry
- Exceptional EP protection and durability
- Improved copper-corrosion protection
- Excellent compatibility with commonly used seal materials
- Formulation that maintains the integrity of grease thickener system
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 343G grease additive is a blend of cost effective multifunctional grease additive componentry designed to be used in a wide variety of grease formulations. HiTEC® 343G combines EP/AW, yellow metal and steel corrosion inhibitors in an easy to handle package that can simplify grease production while enhancing performance in these critical areas and maintaining flexibility for the formulator. Good basic multipurpose greases can be formulated with HiTEC® 343G alone, while higher tier greases can be created by using additional individual componentry to add specialized performance.
Max Handling Temp: 60°C
Shelf Life: 24 months at ambient (15-40°C)
The typical treat-rates are 0.5 to 5.0% wt., dosage will depend on application performance required. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.