- Excellent keep clean and clean up injector performance resulting in:
- Reduced environmental emissionsExtended maintenance intervals
- Black smoke reduction
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved resistance to storage tank and fuel tank corrosion
- Improved fuel lubricity, as demonstrated by the HFRR, reduces wear
- Low sulfur content (< 15ppm) minimized impact of additive on ULSD
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 4133 is a multi-functional diesel fuel or gas oil additive package, which boosts performance in the key areas of injector detergency, fuel economy, smoke reduction, fuel stability and corrosion protection.
A dosage of 133-284 ppm by volume, (40.6 - 87 PTB) is recommended. HiTEC® 4133 has demonstated passing Cummins L-10 performance in Cat 1K reference fuel at 142 ppm, volume (43.5 PTB), meeting the detergency requirements of The National Council of Weights and Measures premium diesel specifications. The higher dosage provides additional performance benefits. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Shelf Life: 48 months