- Formulation utilises Group IIl base stocks which are more cost effective than PAO
- Extended oil change intervals, reducing servicing costs
- Reduced air separator blocking, reducing maintenance
- Field trialled in Sullair rotary screw air compressor
- Field trials demonstrated no harm to seals, paints and the air line system
- Low volatility, leading to low oil carry-over and cleaner operation at lower cost
- Strong wear and corrosion protection
Compressor Oil Additive Package
Текущее наличие в регионе Asia Pacific Europe, Middle East, Africa, India (EMEAI) Latin America North America
Чтобы узнать о наличии в других регионах или получить дополнительную информацию, свяжитесь со своим представителем Afton.
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 5200 ashless additive package is designed for blending premium air compressor oils in Group III base stocks, providing performance comparable to oils using PAO. It has been developed to meet the most severe requirements of rotary screw air compressors. HiTEC® 5200 additive package provides simplicity to the oil blender by combining Alkylated Naphthalene for improved sludge and deposit control, as well as a pour point depressant and an antifoam additive.
Maximum Handling Temperature: 60°C
Shelf Life: 24 months at ambient temperature
HiTEC® 5200 additive treats at 16.90% wt. for use in blending rotary screw air compressor oils. Treat-rate may vary depending on base stock.