- Qualifies fuels as NCWM compliant for marketing as “premium,” meeting the performance criteria for detergency and thermal stability
- Helps keep injectors clean for more efficient engine operation, reducing the extent of both power and emissions deterioration, meets the Cummins L-10 Injector Depositing Test passing criteria in Cat 1K reference fuel
- Improves ignition quality, raising cetane by up to 4 numbers for easier engine starts and faster dissipation of white smoke
- Increases lubricity, extending the life of critical fuel pump and injector parts, uses soy-based components grown in the USA
- Increases fuel stability and corrosion control, reducing filter plugging, sludge formation, and fuel system corrosion.
Key Performance Benefits
OTR® 8334ULS is a multifunctional, heavy-duty, diesel fuel additive specially formulated to provide injector cleanliness and thermal stability for better fuel economy and less engine maintenance. It also contains cetane improver to improve engine starting.
Max Handling Temp: Please inquire
Shelf Life: 24 months
OTR® 8334ULS is recommended for use at 1 gallon per 1,500 gallons of #2 diesel (667 ppm). Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.