- Improved fuel economy thanks to the one-tank clean-up demonstrated in critical industry tests
- Enhanced engine power and acceleration by restoring injector and combustion performance to their designed output
- Protects engines from the formation of harmful deposits
- Protects the environment by reducing harmful CO2 and NOx emissions
- Extends the life of the fuel system by preventing corrosion from occurring and causing damage
- Helps prevent unscheduled maintenance and fuel filter blocking by keeping fuel systems clean
- Maximizes tank capacity due to reduced fuel foaming
- Naphthalene depleted, not requiring R40 labelling
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 475 additive package is specifically developed to meet the Ford M2C33-F (Type F) and M2C-33-G (Type G) Automatic Transmission Fluid Specifications.
Fluids meeting these ATF specifications are not friction modified and are classified as “high static friction” fluids. They are required in Ford automatic transmissions built between 1976 and 1981, where Type F and Type G fluids are specified.
ATFs based on HiTEC® 475 can also be used in power steering and automatic transmission systems where Volvo 97330 is specified.
Max Handling Temp: 60°C
Shelf Life: 24 months
The recommended treat-rate for HiTEC® 475 additive is 7.65% wt. in good quality base stocks for Ford Type F and Ford Type G Automatic Transmission Fluid applications. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.©