Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 9490 engine oil additive is the right move if you want to deliver efficiency and performance in your Normal SAPS Passenger Car lubricant portfolio. This product covers two key areas:
- Provides a cost-effective solution for the growing SAE 5W-XX market
- Addresses the significant, yet changing SAE 10W-40 market and is now most relevant for the majority of today’s older vehicles
- Provides a Group II base oil cost-effective option for older vehicles
HiTEC® 9490 offers you the only simple cascadeable formulation in the market. It fulfills the requirements of the latest engine test regimes, is ACEA 2012 compliant and future-proof for ACEA 2016.
Core Finished Lubricant application areas:
- Gasoline and Diesel (no DPF) 3 to 8 years old, Independent Workshops
- Some OEM Workshop application for MB, Porsche, Renault, PSA and VW (Standard Drain)
Profile and Recommended Dosage
- Covers the needs of over 40% of the European PC market – and more!
- Future-proofed, with no change needed for many years
- Proven performance in the latest test regimes
- Efficient blending with the only simple cascadeable formulation
- Core VM (HiTEC® 5748) enables flexibility to blend a range of products
- The all-round cost-effective solution