- Covers the broadest range of industry specifications in a wide range of Group I base oil sources including ExxonMobil, Orlen, Total, Lukoil, Repsol
- Data set in main HDDO viscosity grades including SAE 10W-40(2)
- High TBN option available at each performance level by using HiTEC® 8758B booster package
- Suitable for both on and off road applications
- Optimized treat-rates and Viscosity Index Improver (VII) credit
- Meets the latest European OEMs requirements (ACEA 2008/)
- Incorporates HiDOG™ technology for optimum soot handling and wear control
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 8799B HDDO additive package, used in combination with HiTEC® 8757B additive, is the most versatile HDDO technology in the market. HiTEC® 8799B additive delivers logistics and operational savings, by allowing oil blenders to manufacture a wide range of finished fluids with a limited number of booster packages.
Contact your Afton representative for recommended dosages.