- Helps to keep clean and clean-up intake valves and injectors
- Patented for use in DIG engines (U.S. Patent: 5,725,612; 7,422,161; 7,491,248; 7,766,982; 6,800,103; 7,112,230 and CA 2,231,965)
- Up to E20 ethanol compatible
- Excellent combustion chamber deposit control
- Good demulsibility
- A-rating corrosion protection
- Low viscosity for easy handling
Fully Synthetic Gasoline Performance Additive
Current region availability Europe, Middle East, Africa, India (EMEAI) North America
To inquire about availability in other regions or to find out more contact your Afton Representative.
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 6590’s patented technology was designed to meet the challenges of direct injection engine technology, while continuing to deliver excellent performance in the traditional port fuel injection platform. A fully scalable additive with EPA and TOP TIER™ certification, HiTEC® 6590 delivers powerful keep-clean and clean-up performance at cost effective treat rates.
Max Handling Temp: 35°C (up to 80°C under nitrogen)
Shelf Life: 24 months @ ambient temperature
HiTEC® 6590 is EPA, LAC Final Rule and TOP TIER™ certified. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.