Fully Synthetic Gasoline Performance Additive
Current region availability Latin America North America
To inquire about availability in other regions or to find out more contact your Afton Representative.
Key Performance Benefits
- Helps to keep-clean and clean-up intake valves and injectors, which can result in:
- Optimized fuel economy
- Maximized power and acceleration
- Reduced emissions
- Patented for use in GDI engines (U.S. Patent: 7,941,248; 6,800,103; 9,017,431, pending U.S. Application 16/041,176)
- Compatible in a wide range of ethanol blends
- Excellent combustion chamber deposit control
- Good demulsibility
- Superior A-rating corrosion protection
- Low viscosity for easy handling
HiTEC® 65500 was designed to meet the challenges of direct injection engine technology, while continuing to deliver excellent performance in the traditional port fuel injection platform. A fully scalable additive with EPA and TOP TIER™ certification, HiTEC® 65500 delivers powerful keep-clean and clean-up performance at cost effective treat rates.
Max Handling Temp: 40°C
Shelf Life: 24 months @ ambient temperature
HiTEC® 65500 is EPA, LAC Final Rule and TOP TIER™ certified. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.