- Excellent balance between shear stability and thickening efficiency
- Excellent low temperature properties
- Applicable in a wide range of base oils
- Polymer form - easy to dissolve in base oils
- Covers key approvals, including dexos 1TM when used with the appropriate performance package
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 5835H is an amorphous olefin copolymer designed for use as a viscosity modifier for passenger car and heavy duty engine oils.
Typical Liquid Viscosity Modifier derived from HiTEC® 5835H at 9.5 wt%
Shelf Life: 60 months @ ambient temperature
HiTEC® 5835H may be dissolved in a wide range of base oils from 9.5 to 10.5 wt% to produce a liquid viscosity modifier.