- Delivers a competitive treat-rate in the motorcycle additive market for JASO MA2 requirements
- Provides a value solution for older motorcycles or consumers in rural or suburban areas who want a cost-effective, practical lubricant for use at normal drain intervals
- Dedicated 4-stroke motorcycle additive to help independent retailers and workshops re-invigorate a commoditised market space
4-Stroke Motorcycle Additive Package
Current region availability Europe, Middle East, Africa, India (EMEAI)
To inquire about availability in other regions or to find out more contact your Afton Representative.
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 2240 additive package is designed to provide a dedicated, cost-effective solution for 4-stroke applications.
- Meets frictional characteristics associated with JASO MA2/MB (T903:2016) requirements
- Cost-effective treat-rate (please check treat-rate with your local representative
- Meets engine performance associated with API SL, and SJ specifications
- HiTEC® 2240 is formulated to meet the specific needs of motorcycle engines only
Max Handling Temp: 70˚C
Shelf Life: 24 months at ambient temperature
Viscosity Grade Coverage