- Covers both CNG and diesel applications
- Broad OEM profiles
- Reduces inventories and simplifies logistics
- Proven field trial performance (45,000 KM drain)
- Delivers the performance benefits previously met by synthetic fluids
- Provides an economic formulation style using Group I base stocks and Conventional OCP:
Heavy Duty Engine Oil Additive Package
Current region availability Asia Pacific Europe, Middle East, Africa, India (EMEAI) Latin America
To inquire about availability in other regions or to find out more contact your Afton Representative.
Key Performance Benefits
The Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) engine population is growing significantly under the influence of tighter emission legislation and the rarefaction of liquid fuel.
CNG engines operate under more severe conditions than diesel engines. Higher operating temperatures lead to increased stress on the lubricants. Until now, no one has developed a lubricant additive that delivers a complete solution by allowing formulation of both conventional HDDO and best-in-class CNG Engine Oil with a single additive.
Max Handling Temp: 70˚C
Shelf Life: 24 months at ambient temperature
HiTEC® 8833 can be used at the specified treat -rates to meet the following OEM specifications: