- Delivers a competitive treat-rate in the motorcycle additive market for JASO MA2 requirements
- Provides a value solution for older motorcycles or consumers in rural or suburban areas who want a cost-effective, practical lubricant for use at normal drain intervals
- Dedicated 4-stroke motorcycle additive to help independent retailers and workshops re-invigorate a commoditised market space
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 2240 additive package is designed to provide a dedicated, cost-effective solution for 4-stroke applications.
- Meets frictional characteristics associated with JASO MA2/MB (T903:2016) requirements
- Cost-effective treat-rate (please check treat-rate with your local representative
- Meets engine performance associated with API SL, and SJ specifications
- HiTEC® 2240 is formulated to meet the specific needs of motorcycle engines only.
Max Handling Temp: 70˚C
Shelf Life: 24 months at ambient temperature
Viscosity Grade Coverage