- Cleans injector deposits, both traditional “coking” deposits, and sticky internal injector deposits
- Provides DW-10 detergency
- Helps reduce fuel system corrosion
- Helps provide fuel lubricity
- Provides a 3-5 number cetane boost for improved engine combustion / performance
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 4139G is a multifunctional diesel fuel additive formulated to provide improved performance in today’s modern diesel engines. It is safe for use in heavy-duty diesel powered equipment for on-road, off-road, and marine use. HiTEC® 4139G has been specially formulated with Afton’s new Greenclean® Detergent Technology, providing complete injector cleanliness protection, including sticky internal injector deposits that can lead to poor engine performance and excessive downtime and maintenance costs. This product qualifies for the USA EPA CFR80.591A certification, meaning the product contains < 15 ppm (mg/L) sulfur.