Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 5710 Viscosity Index Improver is based on dispersant polymethacrylate (PMA) chemistry and is recommended for a range of applications where low temperature properties and shear stability are important. In addition, HiTEC® 5710 additive provides dispersancy which benefits oxidation and cleanliness properties of the lubricant. HiTEC® 5710 additive is particularly suited to automatic transmission fluids and tractor hydraulic fluid formulations.
HiTEC® 5710 additive benefits include:
- The right shear stability to maximize performance and minimize cost in ATF, tractor and other applications
- Facilitates the flexibility to use Group I or II base oils in many applications
- Adds cleanliness properties which may reduce the overall cost of the formulation by lowering the dosage of additional dispersants
- Exceptional low temperature properties even after the lubricant has been subject to oxidation
- Used by OEMs in factory fill applications
- Good handling characteristics
Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Max Short Term Handling Temp: 100˚C
Shelf Life: 36 months @ ambient temperature
Tractor Formulation Example
ATF Formulation Example