Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 352 premium industrial gear oil additive system is designed to meet the latest requirements of the Flender revision 14 specification. This ‘clean gear’ technology was also designed to meet all of the major industrial gear oil specifications including those from the steel industry.
In addition to providing strong wear, corrosion and oxidation protection, HiTEC® 352 additive allows the formulation of lubricants with clean-gear performance. Lubricants formulated with HiTEC® 352 additive exhibit low deposit formation whilst retaining a high level of their phosphorus content throughout the life of the oil, thus providing long term wear protection.
HiTEC® 352 additive benefits include:
- Excellent protection against micropitting according to FVA 54/7 method
- Clean gear performance under conditions of high temperature and oxidation
- Excellent phosphorus retention, ensuring extended wear protection
- Low chlorine content in blended industrial gear oils
- Excellent compatibility with seals in static and dynamic seal tests
- Performance exceeding the requirements of DIN 51517 Part 3, AIST 224, AGMA 9005-E02, SEB 181226 and Flender Revision 14
HiTEC® 352 additive is recommended for use at 2% wt. in conventional mineral oils. Treat-rate may vary depending on base stock. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Max Handling Temp: 60°C
Shelf Life: 12 months at ambient (15-35°C)