HiTEC® 523F additive is a low zinc antiwear hydraulic package meeting Denison HF-0 requirements. HiTEC® 523F contains a defoamant system which is designed to work in Group I & II base oils.
Key Performance Benefits
HiTEC® 523F additive is a low zinc anti-wear hydraulic package, delivering the following benefits:
- Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2 approval based on performance in the T6H20C hybrid pump test
- Meets the requirements of DIN 51524 part II
- FZG A/8.3/90 load stage 10 Pass
- Filterability in the presence of water
- Protection of yellow metals in the presence of water
- Robust oxidation, rust and corrosion protection
- Approved against Cincinnati Machine P-68, P-69 and P-70 specifications
- Excellent wear protection demonstrated by performance in the ISO 20763 (Conestoga) vane pump test
The recommended dosage for HiTEC® 523F additive is 0.6% wt. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Max Handling Temp: 75°C
Shelf Life: 24 months @ ambient temperature