HiTEC® 350G grease additive is a blend of cost effective multifunctional additive componentry designed to be used in a wide variety of grease formulations. HiTEC® 350G combines EP/AW, yellow metal and steel corrosion inhibitors in an easy-to-handle package that can enhance performance in these critical areas while simplifying grease production and maintaining flexibility for the formulator. Good multipurpose greases can be formulated with HiTEC® 350G alone, while higher tier greases
can be created by using additional individual componentry to add specialized performance.
Key Performance Benefits
- Multifunctionality allows inventory rationalization and simplifies handling, logistics and formulation
- Exceptional EP protection and durability
- Improved copper corrosion protection
- Excellent compatibility with commonly used seal materials
- Carefully formulated to maintain integrity of grease thickener system
- Sulfur-phosphorus chemistry
Typical treat rates are 0.5% to 5.0% wt. Dosage will depend on application and performance required. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Max Handling Temp: 40°C
Shelf Life: up to 12 months @ 25°C