- Comprehensive no-harm performance in critical lube-fuel interactions
- Proven in the HFRR test in a variety of fuels
- Excellent low temperature performance
- Enhanced corrosion protection
- Suitable for use as a blend component or stand alone additive
HiTEC® 4898AS synthetic neutral diesel fuel lubricity additive is designed to improve the lubricity and electrical conductivity of low and ultra low sulfur diesel fuels in both on road and off road applications.
Max Handling Temp: 40°C
Shelf Life: 24 months @ 15-35°C
The treat-rate for HiTEC® 4898AS is generally between 80-200 ppm v/v depending on the severity of the base fuel. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Periodically, we send out industry news and information to keep you up to date. Sign up and select your preferred content.