HiTEC® 4249LS diesel detergent is a low sulfur, ashless dispersant used in formulating multifunctional diesel fuel additive packages that can improve the quality of middle distillate fuels.
Key Performance Benefits
- Excellent injector detergency
- Passing Cummins L-10 performance
- Passing Peugeot XUD-9 performance
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved emissions control
- Low sulfur (<15ppm) content minimizes impact of final formulations on ULSD
Typical use concentration of HiTEC® 4249LS is 61 - 154 ppm volume. HiTEC® 4249LS has demonstrated Cummins L-10 performance in CAT 1K reference fuel, meeting the detergency requirements of the National Council of Weights and Measures premium diesel specifications. It has also demonstrated XUD-9 detergency performance. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific usage information.
Dosages calculated using diesel fuel density = 7.05 lb/gal.
Max Handling Temp: Ambient
Shelf Life: 24 months @ ambient temperature