HiTEC® 4139LS multifunctional diesel fuel additive boosts performance in the key areas of injector detergency, cetane number, fuel economy, smoke reduction, fuel lubricity, fuel stability, and corrosion protection.
Key Performance Benefits
- Excellent keep clean and clean up injector performance resulting in:
- Reduced environmental emissions
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Black smoke reduction
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved resistance to storage tank and fuel tank corrosion.
- Improved fuel lubricity, as demonstrated by the HFRR, reduces wear
- 3-5 cetane number improvement
- Low sulfur content (< 15ppm) minimized impact of additive on ULSD
Typical use concentration of HiTEC 4139LS® is 637 - 1274 ppm (212 - 424 PTB). Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Max Handling Temp: Ambient (15-40°C)
Shelf Life: 36 months @ ambient temperature