HiTEC® 6590’s patented technology was designed to meet the challenges of direct injection engine technology, while continuing to deliver excellent performance in the traditional port fuel injection platform. A fully scalable additive with EPA and TOP TIER™ certification, HiTEC® 6590 delivers powerful keep-clean and clean-up performance at cost effective treat rates.
Key Performance Benefits
- Helps to keep clean and clean-up intake valves and injectors, which can result in:
- Optimized fuel economy
- Maximized power and acceleration
- Reduced emissions
- Patented for use in DIG engines (U.S. Patent: 5,725,612; 7,422,161; 7,491,248; 7,766,982; 6,800,103; 7,112,230 and CA 2,231,965)
- Up to E20 ethanol compatible
- Excellent combustion chamber deposit control
- Good demulsibility
- A-rating corrosion protection
- Low viscosity for easy handling
HiTEC® 6590 is EPA, LAC Final Rule and TOP TIER™ certified. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Max Handling Temp: 35°C (up to 80°C under nitrogen)
Shelf Life: 24 months @ ambient temperature