HiTEC® 46201 diesel aftermarket additive is formulated with our latest Greenclean® detergent technology, with impressive real-world fuel economy and power improvement to provide the complete driving experience. Our technology can restore engine cleanliness in as little as one tank of fuel. HiTEC® 46201 provides excellent industry test performance (CEC XUD-9 and DW-10), ensuring injectors are kept clean and free from deposits.
Key Performance Benefits
- Improved fuel economy thanks to the one-tank clean-up demonstrated in critical industry tests
- Enhanced engine power and acceleration by restoring injector and combustion performance to their designed output
- Protects engines from the formation of harmful deposits
- Protects the environment by reducing harmful CO2 and NOx emissions
- Extends the life of the fuel system by preventing corrosion from occurring and causing damage
- Helps prevent unscheduled maintenance and fuel filter blocking by keeping fuel systems clean
- Maximizes tank capacity due to reduced fuel foaming
- Naphthalene depleted, not requiring R40 labelling
HiTEC® 46201 can be diluted in a suitable solvent and then packaged in bottles of a size which allows addition directly to vehicle fuel tanks. In most cases the addition of the additive in this application will be to diesel fuel already containing performance additives used by retail oil companies. It is, therefore, important to ensure an additive such as HiTEC® 46201 will be compatible with current commercial performance additives.
Max Handling Temp: 45°C
Shelf Life: 12 months ambient