OTR® 8334ULS is a multifunctional, heavy-duty, diesel fuel additive specially formulated to provide injector cleanliness and thermal stability for better fuel economy and less engine maintenance. It also contains cetane improver to improve engine starting. It is comprised entirely of ashless organic compounds including materials derived from virgin soybean oil, and contains no alcohol. When properly blended, diesel fuel treated with OTR® 8334ULS meets the “premium” criteria recommended by EMA, TMC, and NCWM for detergency and thermal stability.
OTR® 8334ULS is safe for use in heavy-duty, diesel powered equipment for on-road, off-road and marine use. It should be added to the storage tank prior to each delivery to ensure a homogeneous additive/fuel mixture. As with any fuel additive, exercise care by handling it in well ventilated areas while wearing proper eye and skin protection. Refer to the MSDS for more specific information.
This product has been specially formulated for use in today's modern diesel fuels and typical biodiesel blends. Please contact your Afton sales representative for more information.
Key Performance Benefits
- Qualifies fuels as NCWM compliant for marketing as “premium,” meeting the performance criteria for detergency and thermal stability
- Helps keep injectors clean for more efficient engine operation, reducing the extent of both power and emissions deterioration, meets the Cummins L-10 Injector Depositing Test passing criteria in Cat 1K reference fuel
- Improves ignition quality, raising cetane by up to 4 numbers for easier engine starts and faster dissipation of white smoke
- Increases lubricity, extending the life of critical fuel pump and injector parts, uses soy-based components grown in the USA
- Increases fuel stability and corrosion control, reducing filter plugging, sludge formation, and fuel system corrosion.
OTR® 8334ULS is recommended for use at 1 gallon per 1,500 gallons of #2 diesel (667 ppm). Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Max Handling Temp: Please inquire
Shelf Life: 24 months
Email: [email protected]m
North America Fuels: 1-800-653-4108
This product is not intended for retail sale in Canada.