- Compatibility in a wide range of base stocks
- Friction retention, improving clutch durability
- Load carrying and oxidation performance
- Approvals from all the major commercial vehicle AT manufacturers
- Core technology approvals by Ford, GM, MB, VW
HiTEC® 2414B additive package is shear stable additive used to formulate high quality ATFs in a wide variety of base stocks. ATFs formulated using HiTEC® 2414B carry European OEM Approvals (AF, Voith, MAN, Daimler) in GM Dex IID and GM Dex IIIH formulations.
Max Handling Temp: 80°C
Shelf Life: 18 months at ambient temperature
The recommended treat-rate for HiTEC® 2414B is 11.9% wt. in good quality base stocks for most conventional North American and European OEM Automatic Transmission Fluid applications. Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Periodically, we send out industry news and information to keep you up to date. Sign up and select your preferred content.