OTR® 8991G is a multifunctional, diesel fuel additive specially formulated to provide injector cleanliness and thermal stability for better fuel economy and less engine maintenance. It also contains cetane improver to improve engine starting, and lubricity improver to provide additional engine protection and help meet AsTM D975 diesel fuel specifications.
OTR® 8991G is safe for use in heavy-duty, diesel powered equipment for on-road, off-road and marine use. It should be added to the storage tank prior to each delivery to ensure a homogeneous mixture.
This product qualifies for the usA ePA 40CfR80.591A certification meaning the product contains <15 ppm (mg/l) sulfur.
This product has been specially formulated for use in today's modern diesel fuels and typical biodiesel blends. Please contact your Afton sales representative for more information.
Key Performance Benefits
- Helps keep injectors clean for more efficient engine operation, reducing the extent of both power and emissions deterioration, meets the latest DW-10 performance test.
- Can clean up and prevent formation of internal injector, or "sticky" deposits
- Improves ignition quality, raising cetane by up to 2 numbers for easier engine starts and faster dissipation of white smoke
- Increases lubricity, extending the life of critical fuel pump and injector parts.
- Increases fuel stability and corrosion control, reducing filter plugging, sludge formation, and fuel system corrosion.
Max Handling Temp: Please inquire
Shelf life: 24 months
Please contact your Afton Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Email: [email protected]
North America fuels: 1-800-653-4108
This product is not intended for retail sale in Canada.